RNLI Water Safety Passport 2
- 30-45 minutes
- Required: display equipment
- Optional: printer
- Optional: speakers
- RNLI engagement and awareness
- Stay together
- Stop and think
- Call 999 / 112
A range of activities to add to the children’s existing water safety knowledge and get them more familiar with the four key safety messages:
- Stop and think.
- Stay together.
- Call 999 or 112.
Tell me more
They’ll learn how to spot a wide range of dangers, plan for a day out and identify an emergency situation – as well as understanding the effect cold water has on their bodies.
This activity will also teach them about the work of RNLI volunteers lifeboat crews and seasonal lifeguards.
- England KS2 PSHE Health & Wellbeing, Living in the Wider World
- Northern Ireland KS1&2, PD&MU, Personal Understanding and Health
- Republic of Ireland SPHE, Myself
- Scotland First & Second Level, PSE / HWB
- Wales KS2, PSE, Health and emotional well-being