RNLI Water Safety Passport 1
- 30 minutes
- Optional: display equipment
- Optional: speakers
- Stop and think
- Stay together
- Call 999 / 112
The RNLI Water Safety Passport teaches children four key lessons:
- Stop and think.
- Stay together.
- Call 999 or 112.
As each activity is completed, a new stamp is earned. When all four are completed, certificates can be personalised for each child, printed out and sent home with children as a record of their achievement.
Tell me more
The main resource is the story ‘A day by the water’, in which children discover friends Choppy the cat and Ruff the dog – and hear about their misadventure at the park.
- England EYFS, Physical Dev & KS1, PSHE Health & Wellbeing, Living in the Wider World
- Northern Foundation & KS1, PD&MU, Personal Understanding and Health
- Republic of Ireland SPHE, Myself
- Scotland Early & First Level, PSE/HWB
- Wales EYFS & KS1, Personal and Social Development, Well-being