Rugby Fundraising Branch
Despite being almost as far away from the coast as anywhere in the UK Rugby nevertheless has a very active and committed RNLI Branch.
We have been active for over 30 years and have a wide programme of fund raising events to help our crews carry on their life saving work.
Among our regular fund raisers are:
- Coffee and cake mornings
- Annual plant and coffee mornings
- Christmas Drinks
- Both street and supermarket collections
- Musical events
In addition we have people available to give talks to groups and schools on the activities of the RNLI.
We always welcome new supporters to our events and are always searching for new active members to join our Committee.
- 23 May Coffee and Plants
- Town Collection date to be advised
- Quiz Nights dates to be advised
- 25 November Christmas Drinks
Just one good deed can make all the difference
Would you like to do something truly worthwhile with your free time for the RNLI?
We are looking for support with our local events.
We would love to hear from you and welcome you onboard.
Please contact us for more information about our meetings and events.
- 23 May 2019 - Plants and Coffee Morning
- 31 May 2019 - Quiz
- 29 November 2019 - Quiz
- 1 December 2019 - Christmas Drinks (provisional date)
- 25/26 January - Tesco
- Date TBA - Junction 1
- Date TBA - Town Collection